[tor-relays] tor relay - impact on e-mail system reputation

dlugasny at protonmail.com dlugasny at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:45:57 UTC 2018

We are talking about about communication between two e-mail service providers where one of them hosting also tor relay using public mail exchange IPs. Netflix ;) I would say could be completly ignored in that case - they has nothing to do with an e-mail communication (except spamming with newsletters and notifications ;) ).

 For me it will be much helpful to have a list of RBLs which also include IPs of tor relays (exit and non exit). Till now I have found only some small private RBLs with list of tor relay ips, but they are not commonly used. If some one of You knows RBLS with tor relay ips please publish it.

Thanks in advance for any support.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.