[tor-relays] tor relay - impact on e-mail system reputation

Alex Hochwimmer alex at alexsworld.xyz
Thu Nov 22 13:44:57 UTC 2018

Hi there, if you don't want to have your IP address blacklisted but
still want to help the Tor network, then you could just run a bridge, so
you still get to help the network and utilize otherwise unused
resources, without having to expose your IP address, and without ending
up on any blacklists/RBLs which could potentially affect email delivery.

This may be of some use to you
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/PluggableTransports/obfs4proxy

-alex