[tor-relays] tor relay - impact on e-mail system reputation

dlugasny at protonmail.com dlugasny at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:08:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

no its not possible. This is powerful VPS with single IP. I simply do not want to have blacklisted IP because tor relay is running on it.

In the past many times IP was blaclisted and afterwards I had several problems with email delivery.

I do not understand why rbls blocking tor non exit relay ip's... It stupid...

Cheers
Dlugasny

Sent from ProtonMail mobile