[tor-relays] Questions to ask exit node providers

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Sat Nov 17 22:36:38 UTC 2018

price?

just a reminder: to run a tor relay you need a good CPU (newer then 2011 bc of AES in ASIC) and 1 GB HDD + 1-2 gig of ram. Basically the cheapest shit they have. I ran Exists on Scaleways Atom CPUs, worked :)

You don’t want an upsell to a shiny fancy 8 core Xeon with TB of SSD storage.

Good luck finding new Datacenters!

Markus