[tor-relays] First abuse complaints

DrNotThatEvil relay at wilv.in
Fri Nov 9 23:26:48 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I knew that starting this journey would be a wild ride where I would
learn and experience a lot!
But now that my first abuse complaints have appeared I feel a bit on
edge while I reply to them, frantically checking my spelling
dotting my I's and crossing my T's.

Will these emails always feel so scary to reply to? or do they start to
feel just normal after a while?
What was it all like in the beginning when you guys opened up your first
exit?

Kind regards,

- Willmar