[tor-relays] when do dead "Alleged Family Members" disappear?

Tim Kuijsten info at netsend.nl
Sun Nov 4 16:52:14 UTC 2018

In the past I've shortly ran a relay that I have shut down because of
performance issues[1]. But even after a month now it still appears as an
"alleged family member" on the Tor metrics website with the relay that
I'm still operating[2]. Since the peer is gone for over a month now and
won't be coming back, I wonder when it stops appearing as an alleged
family member on the metrics page? (it is also no longer listed as
MyFamily).

-Tim

[1] 2C76951164C5184A3B8B7CC1914B34E4622B225F
[2]
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/B183A69592D2E8C8C487C054D0849E3C9561DC11