[tor-relays] Why adding more Nodes won't help?

dave` dave daved7082 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 11:02:24 UTC 2018

Thank you for your help!
i have maybe a better idea for my project, i saw that if i change the
number of nodes(change it to one node only) i may get block from the tor in
this link
https://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/1755/how-to-implement-the-modified-source-code-of-tor
so it can be better if i create my own private tor network. i saw that i
can use the "shadow" program  to do that and with that i can change the tor
source code and force it to work with only one node without any concerns to
get blocked.
someone know how to do that?