[tor-relays] Verizon AS701 blocking Tor consensus server tor26 (86.59.21.38)

starlight.2017q4 at binnacle.cx starlight.2017q4 at binnacle.cx
Fri May 25 21:34:53 UTC 2018

>Hi tor-relays mailing list,
>
>Good news! Verizon unblocked tor26 (86.59.21.38).
>
>I posted something similar on NANOG (with modifications for network people) here:
>https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2018-May/095386.html
>
>Someone nice at Verizon must have read NANOG (VZ NOC people probably do
>read NANOG) and unblocked tor26. Here is a (successful) traceroute:

Thank you Neel!  My relay along with all the other Verizon FiOS
relays are now visible to 'tor26'.  This can be viewed by
navigating to

https://consensus-health.torproject.org/

and clicking the 'detailed page' link at the bottom
(takes time to load and render).

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/as:701