[tor-relays] Unable to confirm my ORPort is reachable

Olaf Grimm jeep665 at posteo.de
Thu May 24 16:40:43 UTC 2018

Perhaps you can have the following problem if you use Linux:

On some Linux system the iptable firewall block incoming connections by
default. If I remember correctly, CentOS is a candidate for this behavior.

After a general reset and configuring open ports I had success with my
relay. An easy way to do this is the software "ufw", which is an overlay
to iptables.

Olaf