[tor-relays] Tor Software Update Question

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:36:45 UTC 2018

Hello,

So I just updated the tor software using command “brew upgrade tor” on macOS. It upgraded from tor 0.3.3.0 to tor 0.3.3.6. I am wondering, do I need to restart my relay after doing this?

I am also wondering, I have this email address in the “ContactInfo” in my torn file for tor project to contact me regarding issues with my relay, etc, but am wondering if there is a way to have this email for them to contact without displaying it publicly on my relay?

Thank you very much.