[tor-relays] Nyx and Arm

gerard at bulger.co.uk gerard at bulger.co.uk
Mon May 21 10:27:23 UTC 2018

My exit has been around for a year or more.  Bit Nyx now reports 120 outbound, but has pages of blue labelled outbound.

Arm 3044  502 exit   shows

531.6 Mb/s- 1.02Mbs

Exit, Fast, HSDir, Running, Stable, V2Dir, Valid

Nyx does not show any exits.  Tor Relay (Atlas) shows exit probability of up to 0.0300% over last three months.

My exit policy is careful with a few /8:80 and high risk ports risk closed and most other ports including 443 open.

So far I have not had any abuse reports, but weary. I would like to keep an eye on the exit ports used which arm reports as 443, 5222 (Jabber) 5228 Android, and high numbers which makes sense to me.  But cannot see any exit data with Nyx

Gerry