[tor-relays] Running a bridge remotely

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:20:19 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have been running my home computer as a public tor relay for some time now with no issues, and unfortunately do not have a data center or anywhere else to run my relay from. I have noticed that there are far fewer bridges (about 2,000) then there are relays (about 7,000). As I have been running my home computer as a relay since last year, my ip address has already been in the tor network for a while, and thus will already be known as a relay to begin with. Is there a free way that I could remotely run an obfuscated bridge as well? I would need a way to do this remotely as I said my only available network ip has been on the public tor network for a considerable while.