[tor-relays] Nyx and Arm

Gary jaffacakemonster53 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:19:35 UTC 2018

Hello.

On Sun, 20 May 2018, 21:33 , <gerard at bulger.co.uk> wrote:

> Arm says I have 3506 outbound
>                               354 exit
>
> Nyx has long blue list but states 50 outbound.  No mention of exits.
>
> What am I doing wrong with Nyx?
>
> Gerry

As people on this list of said / helped me, Arm is old and buggy, Nyx is
new and working.

There is a bug in Arm where exits are shown errorenously, even showing
exits in middle (non exit) relays, sometimes causing a fright. Arm can also
confusingly list concensus updates to be shown as exits.

Or maybe you are a new relay and traffic will take to build (see the blog
post life cycle of a new relay).

Hope that helps.