[tor-relays] can dirport be disabled on fallback directory?

gustavo gfa at zumbi.xyz
Sun May 20 10:08:17 UTC 2018

On May 18, 2018 4:25:23 PM UTC, starlight.2017q4 at binnacle.cx wrote:
>Lately seeing escalating abuse traffic on the relay dirport, now up to
>20k rotating source IP addresses per week.

How do you detect it?

Will tor log it in the logs where I can look for it or do you monitor the TCP/IP stack ?

I run two relays (milanese one of them) besides basic OS level monitoring I don't monitor much else.

I wonder if I should monitor more or what to search for in logs (I run my relays without logs since I don't have an use for)

Thanks