[tor-relays] Help! I'm ripping my hair out trying to get Quintex on IPv6 exit

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:46:44 UTC 2018

Hi,

> On 19 May 2018, at 13:24, John Ricketts <john at quintex.com> wrote:
>
> I’ve been trying to bring a relay up for testing IPv6.  Relay name is QuintexAirVPN1.  Metrics website says that the OR Port is unreachable on [2620:7:6000::ffff:c759:df51]:80 – which isn’t where I set the ORPort – should be 443…
>

> https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/F7447E99EB5CBD4D5EB913EE0E35AC642B5C1EF3
>
> Config is as follows:
>
> ORPort 443
> ORPort [2620:7:6000::ffff:c759:df51]:443
> Nickname QuintexAirVPN1
> ContactInfo John L. Ricketts, PhD <john AT quintex dot com>
> DirPort 80 # what port to advertise for directory connections
> DirPortFrontPage /etc/tor/tor-exit-notice.html
> DisableDebuggerAttachment 0
> Sandbox 1
> ExitRelay 1
> IPv6Exit 1
> ExitPolicy accept *:*
> ExitPolicy accept6 *:*
> NumCPUs 2

Relay Search is showing you outdated data from the 0200 UTC consensus.
Notice that the exit policy in relay search is also different from your torrc.

Consensus Health has data from the 0300 UTC consensus. It says your relay is reachable over IPv4 and IPv6 (Running):
https://consensus-health.torproject.org/consensus-health-2018-05-19-02-00.html#F7447E99EB5CBD4D5EB913EE0E35AC642B5C1EF3

Please wait a few hours for relay search to catch up.