[tor-relays] New relay operator here

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Fri May 18 01:29:53 UTC 2018

Hi Privatesociety,

Thank you for setting up these relays and contributing to the Tor network! I look forward to working with you in the future.

In the #tor-relays IRC channel, there are a number of TorServers people, as well as people from partner organizations. There are also a number of us on this mailing list. Are you looking specifically to contribute to TorServers, or are you hoping to team up with a local partner organization / found your own partner org?

If you’re unsure, I’d be happy to talk with you about options (as would other TS people, I’m sure). As Nusenu mentioned though, it would be helpful to know where you are based out of.

Thanks, talk soon!