[tor-relays] gratitude

Steve Snyder swsnyder at snydernet.net
Tue May 15 22:51:34 UTC 2018

> maybe one of these days i can contribute to it with my own relay,
node, bridge, anything.

Lack of technical skills or access to computing resources isn't a
barrier to supporting Tor. You can support the network financially. E.g.

https://donate.torproject.org/pdr
https://emeraldonion.org/donate/
https://noisetor.net/

Donations to these U.S entities are tax-deductible. And there are
similar organizations outside the U.S.

Just sayin'.