[tor-relays] arm crashes

smichel0 smichel0 at protonmail.com
Sat Mar 24 19:05:56 UTC 2018

Thanks for the answers!

The relay-netbook is connected to the router via LAN and a powerline-passthrough. I'm in touch with my provider to get a new router, we'll see.

My longest on-time was about 10 days I suppose. I'd like to do clean shut down every week and then reboot (or I get the new router).

For now I hope I get a few days on.

I downloaded tor-browser - works.