[tor-relays] arm crashes

smichel0 smichel0 at protonmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:53:08 UTC 2018

Yes, thank you. Nyx is running, but the relay is down again. It was down in the morning. I restartet it and now it's obvisely down again since noon. But nyx is still OK.

Now I restartet it and enclosed the log because the log makes not really sence to me.

I tried to install the speedtest-cli but I couldnt get it downloaded. So maybe there's a network-problem although I'm connected to the internet with the PC without problems and the android-phone also gets connection.

Anyway, I rebootet the notebook (on which the relay (should) run and rebootet the router. Then I installed the speedtest-cli which I got downloaded and installed immediately.

After restarting nyx I've made the speedtest: down 11,49 Mbit/s and up 6,33 Mbit/s.  For comparison, the PC has 33 Mbit/s down and 6,5 Mbit/s up.

So now I'm allittle bit confused.

Besides: I can't start the tor-browser, it says "SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED!" You might e under attack, or there might just be a networking problem. Click Start try the download again. Then it starts downloading the Tor Browser Bundle again and afterwards I get the same error. Firefox works fine.