[tor-relays] Publishing bridge contact information

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Fri Mar 23 15:48:28 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-04 23:26, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 05:51:44PM +0100, Karsten Loesing wrote:
>> FWIW, we collected all feedback from this thread, discussed this change
>> in the metrics team, and forwarded our planned change to the Tor
>> Research Safety Board. I don't know how fast that will move, but I could
>> imagine it's a matter of weeks, not days.
>
> I just put in a review over on the safety board page, but I'm publishing
> it here too for completeness / efficiency:

Thanks for sharing your response here. That's very helpful!

I didn't respond yet, because I wasn't sure whether there will be more
answers from other safety board folks. Do you know whether that's the
case? (Maybe they submitted their answers to the mystical safety board
system, and somebody needs to close the request before all reviews are
sent out.)

Should I just move forward, or should I give it another week or two?

All the best,
Karsten