[tor-relays] Previous Guard not getting Guard flag back

starlight.2017q4 at binnacle.cx starlight.2017q4 at binnacle.cx
Wed Mar 21 05:56:13 UTC 2018

What might not be directly obvious is the calculation bases
on 12-hour intervals where on each interval the previous
uptime is down-weighted to 95% of the next-most-recent.  OnionOO
uptime intervals are four hours, so each set of three OO
intervals are averaged as a single 12-hour interval and then
weighted.  This only approximates logic of rephist.c which
keeps track of uptime with compact records indicating the
start and end of relay-is-up span.