[tor-relays] middle relay connexions dropped in half

torix at protonmail.com torix at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 11 02:50:26 UTC 2018

Dear All,
On March 5 I changed to the newest version 3.2.10 on a middle relay I run.  I went away for a few days, checked today, and found that my traffic is down, and my connexions, which were around 2,000 since December, are now about 1,000.  Consensus weight is still the same (about 450) as it has been before.  And my throughput is down from 35G/day, hitting that max most days to about 23-26G/day.
Don't know if this is because it is a better Tor and is filtering out extra crap now or not, but just thought I'd mention it, as the Tor version is the only thing that changed.\

--Torix