[tor-relays] Exit Relay

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Mar 6 01:27:46 UTC 2018

> A circuit getinfo sounds like a great feature. I'd be happy to review
> a proposal, but I'm not sure I'd have time to implement it.

No worries! As mentioned, we already have a proposal. Eight years ago
Nick encouraged me to write proposals for things I'd find helpful, but
of course a proposal doesn't magically turn into engineering
resources. We all have things on our plate, and there's no point in
spending time writing proposals unless it's gonna turn into something.
:)

Cheers! -Damian