[tor-relays] Exit Relay

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:17:03 UTC 2018

> On 6 Mar 2018, at 11:06, Damian Johnson <atagar at torproject.org> wrote:
>
> For what it's worth here's where Nyx decides to label a connection as
> being an exit. The conditional is "if I can't resolve this to a relay
> and our exit policy allows exiting to it then label as an exit"...
>
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/nyx.git/tree/nyx/panel/connection.py#n225

Is there something we can do in Tor to make it easier for Stem and other
controllers to distinguish Exit connections from OR connections?

Does Tor export a list of connections over the control port?

(Tor has all the information, but it might not be available over the control
port. Or it might be available, but somewhere you don't expect.)