[tor-relays] Exit Relay

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Mar 5 23:15:01 UTC 2018

On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 10:02:10AM +0000, Gary wrote:
> What is going on here? I am confused as to why there is exit connections
> but I am not / dont want an exit relay.

I am guessing those are self-reachability tests and self-speed tests
that your relay does by making circuits back to itself.

And I'm guessing that having arm or nyx label them as "exit" circuits
is a confusing bug in arm/nyx.

Based on that last ticket, it looks like the confusing word should have
been fixed in recent nyx. If it's still there, or there are similarly
confusing words, please open a ticket.

--Roger