[tor-relays] Exit Relay

Gary jaffacakemonster53 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:00:28 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 2:49 AM, teor <teor2345 at gmail.com> wrote:
      > I think this is a bug in arm.
      > Try nyx.

I switched to nyx and it is fine allthough on deeper inspection the IP to
<scrubbed> is actually my IP so clearly this is a bug.

On 5 March 2018 at 18:18, Damian Johnson <atagar at torproject.org> wrote:
       > Oops! Actually, this would happen with Nyx too. This is a Stem
bug...

On reading the bug report, I have always used 'ExitPolicy reject *:*' and
it wasn't until I installed tor on a new machine and on reading/editing the
new default torrc I was surprised to learn that relays are now exit by
default, so use both just to be sure. I am glad I took the time to read the
235 line torrc and the service-defaults in /usr/share/tor!!

Thanks.