[tor-relays] Port not rechable

Matthew Finkel matthew.finkel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:18:34 UTC 2018

Hi!

On Fri, Mar 02, 2018 at 09:34:02PM +0100, peter.zehetner at liwest.at wrote:
> OK, now I've set PortForwarding in Tor-Arm from "False" to "True", then restarted Tor:

Hrm, I'm not sure this will do what you want. In fact, this may do
absolutely nothing. Do you have administative access into your network
router? Maybe there is a website interface you used. This is where you
should configure port forwarding. Unfortunately this is complicated and
not easy plug-n-play.