[tor-relays] Port not rechable

peter.zehetner at liwest.at peter.zehetner at liwest.at
Fri Mar 2 20:34:02 UTC 2018

OK, now I've set PortForwarding in Tor-Arm from "False" to "True", then restarted Tor:

...has not managed to confirm that its DirPort is reachable. Relays do not publish descriptors until their ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please check...

I'm going to run a non-exit-relay and I'm going to do this at home.

Peter