[tor-relays] Is Tor-network protected from using one hop?

dave levi levi72827 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:16:46 UTC 2018

 I'm testing few things in Tor and I noticed that if im changing(from the
source code) the number of hop's(nodes) to be more then 3 hop's it work's
fine(slowly,  but still working) and if im sting only 2 hop's its still
works great. but, when i'm setting only 1 hop, i can open the Tor-browser
but i can't use it(Tor-browser) to visit site(regular site or onion site
too). so im thinking maybe the Tor-network have protected from users who
are using 1 hop?