[tor-relays] Spam Emails Received From This Mailing List

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Fri Jun 15 23:10:20 UTC 2018

On 06/15/2018 07:18 AM, The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510] wrote:

> [...]

Yes, I've received those too. I doubt that they're valid.

Upon reflection, I don't believe that there's any human management. The
progression after the initial message is pretty consistent, with maybe a
couple forks. Maybe I'll look carefully when I have a larger sample.

Replying is pointless, I think. All they want is traffic to the various
"dating" sites.