[tor-relays] Trying to set up a relay at home, but get no connections

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:59:02 UTC 2018

Yes, I would agree that running an obfuscated bridge would be a good idea, as the network could use some more of those.

I could only find the instructions for running a vanilla (non obfuscated) bridge on the tor website, but did some research, and found a guide to running an obfuscated bridge here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVZ_NEC6Bp4 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVZ_NEC6Bp4>

The OS he is performing this from is Linux, which is what most relays are running off of. I would suggest you try seeing how this works out and then contacting back,

Let us know what you think.