[tor-relays] Spam Emails Received From This Mailing List

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Fri Jun 15 01:18:51 UTC 2018

On 06/14/2018 04:33 AM, nusenu wrote:
> this kind of spam also happens if you post emails to tor-dev.
>
> last spam sender address: rosegregory714756 at cc.mexyst.com

It seems that they've given up on me, after some days with no reply. So
is that a pattern for y'all?

I finally did review the images, in a Debian LiveCD with no network
connectivity. They're not bad porn, really. Images from Becky and Camryn
have no obvious watermarks, but those from Rose are marked
"cherryscott". And they're clearly @CherryScott23. If I could, I'd tweet
her about the ripoff.

So anyway, our spammer is clearly using stock image libraries. And maybe
that was obvious.