[tor-relays] Spam Emails Received From This Mailing List

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Wed Jun 13 15:25:10 UTC 2018

Just to fill in that information, the list I was referring to has 5 people on it (same 5 since it started) and by “closed”, I mean only the 5 of us were only ever able to register.

The archive has been open since the list began, and a few of us have been experiencing similar issues to what has been reported on this list. Not saying its whats happening here, but could be a useful note.