[tor-relays] Spam Emails Received From This Mailing List

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Tue Jun 12 13:58:50 UTC 2018

Just to add some information:

I have started receiving these from a different (non-tor) mailing list, with addresses that look similar (and exact in the case of below)

This other list is closed, however the archives are open and we are assuming that the address harvesting is happening via the archive.

Its possible these spammers are operating similarly / could be the same ones.