[tor-relays] Trying to set up a relay at home, but get no connections

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at iiec.unam.mx
Mon Jun 11 18:29:49 UTC 2018

Graeme Neilson dijo [Sat, Jun 09, 2018 at 11:53:20AM +1200]:
> See if you can route to all the authorities.
> Tor requires that all relays are able to contact all directory authorities.
>
> In my case tcptraceroute would not get to all the authorities. For some
> authorities my ISP was not routing to them.

This seems to be the issue - I'm attaching a screenshot of «mtr»
trying to reach all of the directory authorities from said server.

So, it seems my ISP does not want us to run relays ☹ Can you think of
any way my connection (oversized for my regular uses) can be put to
use for Tor? I guess it would not work as a bridge either, would it?