[tor-relays] Tor Community Night / Relay operator night in Barcelona

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Mon Jun 11 16:33:38 UTC 2018

Hello tor-relays,

The Tor Project will be holding a community night / operator meet up after-hours at the 2018 Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS2018) in Barcelona!

This will be happening on July 24th, at 6:30 PM in the PETS main room at Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona. At 8:30PM we will be moving to a near-by Belgian bar called "Belchica" at Carrer de Villarroel, 60, 08011 for food and drink. There will be Vegan options available.

This will be a great opportunity for the Tor relay operator community to meet and socialize. Within this event, there will be a dedicated relay operators meetup, which will begin at 7:00PM. We will discuss common issues operators face, potential solutions, as well as how we can all help to grow the relay operator community both locally and globally. We'll be on hand to answer questions and want to hear your feedback about the community, running relays, and what we can do to better support you.

Full details on the event can be found on our blog at https://blog.torproject.org/meetup-tor-community-night-pets <https://blog.torproject.org/meetup-tor-community-night-pets>

I look forward to hearing from you / seeing as many of you there as possible!