[tor-relays] Fwd: Tor Guard Relay

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 02:58:22 UTC 2018

Horny Rose wants to marry and exploit many people, lol.

Assuming culprit is a stupid nontargeting subscribed address,
list manager does have a way to expose it, users may gripe
though, because even if found, reported, and nuked at the source,
they'll likely just sign up again.

Readers should just filter locally. And mark them as spam
if they want to risk letting the cloud deal with it in some
secret and flaky way.

Not posting headers because it's a waste of time.

This saves many people a lot of time...
https://neomutt.org/