[tor-relays] What is the different between Tor browser and Tor source code

dave` dave daved7082 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:53:29 UTC 2018

First thing First- I'm running Tor-Nodes-Bridge,Guard and Exit. my rate
here http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/ are super high- in the first 10.
guess what- i'm even running my own private tor network with shadow.
but i never used source-code and i don't know how it works- not tors source
code and not any other source code.
there is no stupid question there is someone who think his better then
other people because he knows this subject better.
and ill ask again and again- its like this platform that you can learn and
people *should *answer and not thing they are the best!

as you said:" You may disagree with my " 100% im not agree with you.