[tor-relays] Trying to set up a relay at home, but get no connections

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 09:49:10 UTC 2018

One thought. Try making sure you are running the newest version of the tor software. I say this because I know directory authorities recently started rejecting relays running older versions of tor. Another thing I might check if possible is if your router has a limit for how many simultaneous connections it can handle as if your router has a limit in this, this can cause issues with running a tor server as tor can require hundreds of connections at once.

Sent from my iPhone