[tor-relays] Fwd: Tor Guard Relay

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sun Jun 10 01:31:58 UTC 2018

On 06/09/2018 01:51 PM, Keifer Bly wrote:
> I just scanned the picture files using Avast, which I use a a lot and it is
> a pretty great anti virus program based off of my use with it. Here is the
> contents of the email in programming code; I don't know about other email
> services but in Gmail this can be retrieved by signing into the web version
> (in a web browser) clicking the more options button (next to the replay
> button) and clicking "show original".
>
>>From what I can tell looking at the code, it is encoded using base64 and
> the ip address of the web server it was sent from is 104.161.37.109.
>
> However, as for telling anything else, it seems like that would be
> difficult to do without the right equipment. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for source with headers. I don't see anything useful, though, I
do see that "In-Reply-To: <5b182b2c.1c69fb81.390f6.f0ea at mx.google.com>"
is correct, so the sender is probably subscribed to the list. Getting
that right from messages in the online archives would be nontrivial.

But damn: "I joined this site so that i could weed through the guys who
aren’t serious and reliable enough to invite to my house where i feel
comfortable." Trolling the tor-relays list for nice guys to date? That
is bizarre.