[tor-relays] Spam Emails Received From This Mailing List

Neel Chauhan neel at neelc.org
Sat Jun 9 14:49:45 UTC 2018

I've gotten these emails as well. Since I have my own email server, I
configured Postfix to block the spam address. For me, the address was
consistently the same. I thought that it was just a problem with my spam
filter, but looking here even Gmail users got these messages.

I also uploaded a few of these messages to SpamCop (and if you still
have your emails, you should also).

IMHO we should just block emails from *.mexyst.com domains (it seems
everyone got a different sending address), no matter what email we use.
Gmail, Outlook, ProtonMail, Riseup, or even your own server if you're
like me.

-Neel Chauhan

===

https://www.neelc.org/