[tor-relays] Fwd: Tor Guard Relay

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 04:03:45 UTC 2018

This is one of the about 20 emails that have been received. Upon looking it
looks like they are spoofing the [tor-relays] subject line. My apologies
for the subject change but could not find a way to forward the emails
without forwarding them from an old conversation. Thank you. (The subject
this is in reference to is "Spam Emails Received From This Mailing List").