[tor-relays] Spam Emails Received From This Mailing List

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 02:48:54 UTC 2018

Yes, but the emails are saying that they are from the tor-relays at lists.tororoject.org email address. They must be spoofing the email address it’s coming from somehow. I just thought that I’d say something as given that they are making their emails come from that email address could mean that these spammers could have somehow gotten who is subscribed to the relay mailing list as this is my personal email and not a school or company owned google account, no one else has access to this email account but me so not sure how they would have known I am subscribed. I would supply a copy of the email but that may be tough as they contain nudity and graphically intensive language.

Sent from my iPhone