[tor-relays] Why adding more Nodes won't help?

dave` dave daved7082 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:13:06 UTC 2018

after searching a way to create one single hop i saw that site
http://thesprawl.org/research/tor-control-protocol/#creating-really-fast-one-hop-circuits
there i can change number of hop's but im having problems with that.
im trying to do those changes from terminal (Linux Ubuntu 16.04 on VMware)
and trying to do those changes from cmd(windows) and its not compile.
is any one knows how to work with it?