[tor-relays] Reinstalling Relay

pikami tor at pikami.org
Tue Jun 5 06:53:45 UTC 2018

There are two important files "secret_id_key" (RSA identity), "ed25519_master_id_secret_key" or ed25519_master_id_secret_key_encrypted(Ed25519 identity).
These files are located in the /var/lib/tor/keys directory.
Back up these files and if your hosting goes out you can use them to continue hosting your relay