[tor-relays] Expanded Free Trial For Exit Relays

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Fri Jul 27 05:54:36 UTC 2018

Hello,

One of the guys trying out my services suggested that I offer a free trial to
those who would like to run Linux Tor Exit Relays or just plain relays or even
bridges. So I am. I would prefer you would use FreeBSD (Still working on
OpenBSD) but I'll offer Linux if it helps expand Tor.

So, I'll offer this - 1 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 10GB HDD, 100mbit/unmetered bandwidth.
Address space is SWIPed to me. I'm still automating things so I don't have a
nice control panel online yet, should have it by this weekend though.

If you're interested, please email me a public RSA key and I will create an
instance for you.

Thanks,

Conrad

--