[tor-relays] Discounts/Free Trials on BSD instances to promote BSD relays?

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Fri Jul 20 07:20:50 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 5:10 PM, nusenu <nusenu-lists at riseup.net> wrote:

> Conrad Rockenhaus:
>> 1 vCPU
>> 2 GB RAM
>> 30 GB Disk
>> 10 mbit/Unlimited Traffic
>>
>> I'll adjust the numbers as I assess demand, I just don't want a
>> potential high level of interest and have to turn people away. Do
>> these numbers sound reasonable?
>
> maybe increase the bw to ~20 mbps to make guards possible

Ok, that sounds reasonable. Please note, this is for a free
trial/basic XenU VM. I will make other flavors available.

I will also make sure that these are burstable to a certain extent, I
don't want to oversubscribe or slow things down.

Thanks,

Conrad

--
Conrad Rockenhaus

Get started with GreyPony Anonymization Today!

https://www.greyponyit.com