[tor-relays] Home router keeps failing.

r1610091651 r1610091651 at telenet.be
Mon Jul 16 10:08:20 UTC 2018

Hi Gary

Does it fail as well if you disable tor? Also 600/900 connections is not
that high, and I would argue that you could get to that level even without
Tor client, especially with internet-of-things, where all devices gain IP
connectivity.

It might be a software stability issue. Have you verified with your isp if
there are any software updates available?
I could also be a hardware issue. As second option, try to get a
replacement.

Kind regards
Seb