[tor-relays] Bridge bandwidth usage?

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:47:53 UTC 2018

> In comparison how much bandwidth would a Tor bridge user per month?

It would be tough to give an exact answer to that is it depends on how many
people are connecting through your specific bridge. However in general the
bandwidth requirements would be much less, as bridges are used for mostly
areas where the tor network is blocked whereas one of the exit relays is
used by every client that uses tor at all.

You can find more information on this topic here

https://metrics.torproject.org/stats.html

This page contains information about how much traffic different types of
relays generally send and receive over time, etc.

PS, my apologies if this comes through twice for some reason. My email
client is acting a bit strange at the moment.