[tor-relays] Coordinated raids of Zwiebelfreunde at various locations in Germany

Ralph Seichter m16+tor at monksofcool.net
Wed Jul 4 12:24:42 UTC 2018

On 04.07.2018 14:02, nusenu wrote:

> "Just to recap: The mere presence of an e-mail address at a large free
> provider on a website has caused law enforcement authorities to deduce
> that a German association that helps raise funds for this provider
> must be connected to this website somehow."

I'm not at all surprised that this particular set of incidents happened
in Bavaria, because it is known to be one of the (if not *the*) states
in Germany where politicians and authorities with a hardon for what they
consider "necessary security measures" are most prolific; see recent
changes in this Bavaria's police law hammered through by the CSU against
all protests and concerns, the CSU morons' disruptions of the German
coalition government, etc. pp.

Good luck to everybody at Zwiebelfreunde, their families and whoever
else has been harassed.

-Ralph